1. Download the forms listed below:
For Domestic Worker, replace Borang 2 to:
For Foreign Worker, replace Borang 2 ke:
For Foreign Worker, Borang SIP 1 & 2 are not required.
The aforementioned forms can also be downloaded here.
2. Fill in and scan the required forms.
3. Prepare the supporting documents basedon the checklist.
2. Receive the temporary ASSIST ID from PERKESO.
3. Login to ASSIST using the given ID.
1. Fill in employer details in ASSIST.
2. Add employees alongside their details in ASSIST.
3. Upload the scanned forms and supportive documents.
4. Submit and receive confirmation email from PERKESO.
Kindly refer to ASSIST Guideline for more information.
Visit the contribution page for more info regarding contribution rate and contribution payment.
Employers of domestic workers can now make advance contribution payment via Prihatin app. Kindly refer to the guideline for more info.
Any employer who ceases to be an employer is required to submit an application by uploading a completed Form 1A together with the relevant documents within 30 days from cessation via ASSIST Portal.
Every employer shall maintain a monthly record with following particulars for each employee:
ii. National Registration Identity Card Number
iv. Contribution details
v. Monthly wages
The employees record shall be maintained for seven (7) years from last entry date.
Any remuneration payable in money to an employee is taken as wages for purposes of SOCSO contributions. This includes the following payments:
All payments made to an employee paid at an hourly rate, daily rate, weekly rate, piece or task rate is considered as wages. However the following payments are not considered as wages: