This policy aims to explore the culture and practice of e-participation in order to improve transparency and public participation in improving the quality of services Malaysia Government.
Malaysia Government recognizes public involvement to enable Malaysia Government to explore a broader perspective, information resources, and potential solutions to improve results and services. It also provides the basis for a productive relationship, dialogue and discussion better, and orderly governance.
The objective of this investment is to involve citizens in the policy development and decision-making process through the use of information and communication technologies. Among the communication channels used are Portal Poll, Public Participation, Portal Feedback (feedback / questions / complaints / suggestions), Customer Satisfaction Survey and Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.
Malaysia Government very welcome to comply with the terms and conditions of participation that have been set as follows:
- Any statements that incite racial, religion and politics are strictly prohibited.
- Do not degrading, personal attacks and making statements that could offend other participants.
- Control your statement, avoid removing the offensive language and parochialism.
- Do not encouraged to chat or send sentences to run away from the subject.
- Topics and links to pornographic websites are PROHIBITED.
- Make sure the statement / topic not violate 'COPYRIGHT LAW', 'TRADEMARK', 'PATENT' and others.
- DO NOT use spaces Public Participation as a place to carry out any contests, pyramid schemes, get rich quick scheme, money skimmed internet, chain letters,junk e-mail (junk e-mail), either commercially or otherwise.
- Not allowed to upload files that contain computer viruses such as virus "Trojan horses", "worms", "time bombs", "cancel boots" or whatever software or programs that may damage the operation of a another user's computer.
- The administrator of the e-Inclusion in the room in any situation not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any statement / topic made on e-Inclusion in this room. The individual should understand that any risks related to the reliability of items in the room are borne by the individual.
- The administrator of the e-Inclusion column entitled to amend and delete any statement / topic at any time without informing the author of the statement / topic.
- The e-room administrator reserves the right to amend the Investment Policies and Guidelines on e-Inclusion at any time without prior announcement / notice.
- As a participant or a statement e-Participation in this room, you are subjected to the terms and conditions of the Guidelines on e-Inclusion.