Internet Banking is one of the method of paying SOCSO monthly contributions via internet banking. Employers are encouraged to use this easy and convenient service because employer and employee contribution data can now be submitted together with online payment.
Why Internet Banking?
- Saves costs.
- Quick and immediate updating and processing of employer and employee data at the SOCSO database.
- Safe and efficient.
- Enhances productivity.
- Competitive nationally.
- Reduces the cost of printing manuals and cheques.
- Reduces cost of transport, security, fraud and theft.
- Reduces staff and administrative costs
- Reduces business operating costs as banking transactions can be done at work place.
Before And After Using Internet Banking
|Physical payment documents||Physical payment documents|
|Checking and endorsing physical payment documents||Checking and endorsing physical payment documents|
|Key-in into the accounting system||Key-in into the accounting system|
|Check & endorse cheque||-|
|Making payment to SOCSO / bank||-|
|Problem of lost cheques / not cashes cheques||-|
Six (6) easy steps to use Internet Banking
- The employer needs to open an account with any of the banks listed below.
- The employer has to submit a completed application form and name the employee who has to make the payment.
- The employer must register for this service by contacting the branch where the bank account is opened.
- The employer has to submit SOCSO contribution data in the required format to the bank for assessment.
- The bank will review and assess the SOCSO contribution data that is submitted. Employers will be notified by the bank if the assessment is successful.
- Once the assessment is successful, the employer can now upload SOCSO contribution data with the easy payment instructions for each month.
List of Banks For Internet Banking Facility
|1||CIMB Bank Berhad||BizChannel|
|3||Public Bank Berhad||PbeBank.com|
|4||RHB Bank Berhad||RHB Reflex|
|6||Hong Leong Bank Berhad||ConnectFirst/Connect Biz|
|7||AmBank Malaysia Berhad||E-Ambiz|
|8||Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad||BizSmart|
|10||HSBC Bank (M) Berhad||HSBCnet|
|11||Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad||e-Banker|
|13||UOB Bank||UOB Business Internet Banking|
|14||Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad||Corporate Internet Banking (i-Biz)|
|15||Standard Chartered Malaysia||Straight2Bank|
|16||OCBC Bank (M) Berhad||Velocity@ocbc|
For more information, please contact Customer Relation Management Centre at 1 300 22 8000
- Hits: 48868