- The selected panel clinics to provide medical treatment for any Insured Person under SOCSO due to 'Employment injury ’ are known as Panel Clinics (Insured Person) SOCSO.
- 'Employment Injury' defines as an employee whom meets with an accident or occupational disease during the course of and arising out of his/her employment at workplace.
- Insured Person / Employer : Employer or Insured Person may refer to the list of clinics to receive emergency treatments. Ensure to make available of the following documents : Form 21 (Accident Report), Form PKS 68 or PKS 69 (Occupational disease reports) or cover letter from the employer.
- The uploaded list of clinics complied with the standard requirements of SOCSO’s panel clinics as per stated in Circular of Insurance Doctor of SOCSO No. 1 Year 2010.
- Ensure to complete Form DIP4 – Information Form of Occupational Health Training by SOCSO’s Medical Board will be attached if not listed.
Any questions or exchange information can contact the clinic as follows :
Phone : 03-4264 5061
Fax : 03-4356 8325
Mailing Address : Unit Klinik, Cawangan Perubatan & Pemulihan
Bahagian Operasi, Tingkat 10, Menara PERKESO
Jalan Ampang,50538 Kuala Lumpur
Frequently Asked Question
1) What are the documents required by the OB / employer to be brought together during emergency treatment at the Clinic Panel?
- Insured Person / Employers need to bring along :
- Form 21 : Accident Report,
- Form PKS(P)68 : Occupational Disease Report; or Form PKS(P)69 : Notice of Occupational Disease of the Insured Person representative
- Introduction letter from employer.
The forms can be downloaded from ( Link number 4 - To Be Brought By Form OB / Employer )
2. What are the categories of SOCSO panel clinic ?
- SOCSO Panel Clinics consist of 3 categories:
- Panel Clinic for Insured Person;
- Clinic for Health Screening Program SOCSO ( HSP ) / (HSP)- http://sehat.perkeso.gov.my/
- SOCSO Panel Clinic for staff
3.How to register as a Panel Clinic for Insured Person ?
- Documents needed :
- Letter of application together with a proposal Clinic and clinic profile
- Copy of Identity Card of every doctor
- Copies of recognized training occupational health certificates (Refer Circular on SOCSO Insurance Doctor No. 1 of 2010)
- Copy of Form 12 - Latest Annual Practising Certificate (APC) for every doctor
- Copy of Form 10 - Certificate of Registration
- Copies of Form B or F - Certification to Establish / Maintain / Handle / Provide Private Medical Care / Clinic
- Panel List - Company or employer who appoints panel clinic.
- Treatment quotation
4. What should be done if there are any changes related to the clinic ?
The panel clinic must inform the current status of the clinic if there are any changes / cancellations name of the doctor , address , telephone number , fax number and e-mail of the clinic to SOCSO via the postal address as stated above .
5. Examples Of Occupational Health Training Certificate:
- Certificate In Occupational Medicine - MEDICAL PROGRESS INSTITUTE
- Workshop on Occupational Health - NIOSH
- Graduate Diploma in Occupational Health - UKM
- Occupational Health Doctor ( Module 1) – NIOSH
- Examination Doctors Health – NIOSH
- Occupational Health Course For Medical Practitioners - AOEM
6) How do I get the Form 13?
- Clinic Panel can get the form at the nearest SOCSO office.
SOCSO Clinic Panel's list :
- Hits: 62362