Facilities for vocational and physical rehabilitation are provided free of charge to anemployee who suffers from invalidity.
i- Physical rehabilitation includes:
• Occupational therapy
• Reconstructive surgery
• Supply of artificial limbs such as artificial leg,hand, eye and dentures.
• Supply (as well as repair and replace) of other orthotic equipments such as wheelchairs, crutches, hearing aids, spectacles, calipers and orthopedic shoes.
• "Return to Work" Programme
• Dialysis treatment for an employee receiving Invalidity Pension and is suffering from a chronic kidney ailment
ii- Vocational rehabilitation includes:
• vocational training in course such as electrical wiring, tailoring, radio/tv repairs, metal trade, refrigerator and air-conditioner repairs, plumbing, typing and secretarial work.
*All expenses incurred will be borne by SOCSO based on rates and conditions determined by SOCSO.